Gimme A Break! is committed to ensure a safe and secure environment for our children. Texas law requires caregivers to report suspected child abuse or neglect to the state department of protective and regulatory services or law enforcement.
Call 1-800-242-5400 to make confidential reports.
Our Facility Follows the Following Safety Procedures
- Licensed child care provider with regular inspections
- Secure front entrance
- Open door policy for parents
- All center visitors must sign in and out and present ID for verification
- Our caregivers are trained in First Aid and CPR
- Intensive background checks are completed on every caregiver
- Regular staff training on detecting safety hazards and ways to eliminate them
- Monthly safety committee meeting to better our service
- Regular visits by city and state officials
- A certified food handler is available at all times